Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Beautiful Cat for Adoption


Hello Everyone

I occassionally foster cats. At the moment I have a mother cat and her three kittens. If I had seen a picture of the mother cat or seen her in a shelter, I probably would not have picked her because she looks like a thousand other cats.

However, after only having her for one hour I knew she was a special cat. She is so gentle and nice and a wonderful mother that I want her to go to a very special and loving home. All my friends have made the same comment about her and hope she finds a good home too. So if you are in the market for a cat this is the one. You have to obtain her from Pet Connection in Waltham, MA an incrediable organization whose members work very long hours every day saving cats and finding them homes.

http://www.thecatconnection.org/

No comments: